Wednesday, June 1, 2011

One-card Journey

Simplify your day.

I do a daily tarot reading for myself, and many times choose to just use one card, as a 'essence of the day' type of reading. This is especially good to do as part of a daily meditation session, when I want to go deeper and use the relaxed state I am in to open up more information.   I have a couple of decks that made up of larger cards, and these work very well for use with meditation.  The artwork is larger, and I can 'swim' within it for delving deeper. One card can reveal so much information, just within itself.

You can do this with regular-sized cards too, and get great results.  Even if you are just a beginner with your own tarot cards, try this. Just shuffle with your intent, and select one card to really get into.  Let me know how this works for you; if you made some interesting connections or gained some valuable insight.  I love hearing from my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment